Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Favorite TV Shows & Movies

I love TV and Movies here are some of my favorites.

"The eyes of the world are on you" If you havent watched Band of Brothers your missing out. You really get into the characters and its about real people in world war one. Its amazing, Tom Hanks did amazing job.



Supernatural i love Fiction storys



The office, If you dont like it something is really wrong with you. :)



I love this show its funny.



Haha Have to see it...



Disney movies, I love them, I wish I had all of them.



Peter Pan Is my Favorite, When I was little i watched it so much the tape broke. Every kid dreams about neverland.

1 comment:

  1. These are really fantastic ideas in regarding
    blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    My page - diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete