Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7th 2011

So I havent got on here for a long time.

so Nathan has been gone for 2 months now. he left May 10th and he will be home around november to january depending on his unit.

                                      

2 weeks ago we found out we're having a Little GIRL! we're naming her Tesslyn Elizabeth Mecham. Elizabeth is my moms middle name. :) We're so excited for he to come. Im due on november 9th. so around 4 1/2 more months.


Im 22 weeks along and i still dont look pregnant, I just look like i have a gut or something lol. I cant wait to start to show. she started to kick around my 19th week and now she will not stop she is getting stronger and stonger each day. :)

well thats all thats going on. nates doing alright he is mostly on missions and im here at home just thinking about him and tesslyn all day long. im so worried about him. just have to keep him in my prayers. I miss him so much and i just cant wait tell this is all over with. i just want to be done with this deployment. and he better be able to come home for tesslyns birth. or im going to have a really hard time with it.

anyways ill try to get on here more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment